Thursday, June 11, 2009

Curry Laksa




I bought a few packs of Malaysian Curry Laksa paste (田师傅 brand) last week from our local Asiana Market. I didn't feel like making a big mess and spending a lot of time in the kitchen tonight so I decided to make a bowl of curry laksa for us.

The paste is super easy to use, and surprisingly YUMMY. I bought a pack of Vietnamese flat noodle last week from the market. I steamed the noodle tonight, thinly (~1cm width) cut into keow teow shape. We had the noodle with some meat balls and hard-boiled egg. Boy-oh-boy, what a delicious dinner! We felt like we were back in Malaysia's hawker stall. ;) Love the paste! You should give this brand a try!

Note: We have some left over curry for today's dinner. I simple put some mihun in the curry, some enuki mushroom and meatballs to complete a meal! ;)

Paste - 田师傅 brand (made in Malaysia), 200ml



No comments:

Post a Comment